Sunday, August 9, 2015

ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ART
Hello everyone, today is week 4 of term 3 and today I'm going to talk about ART!!!!!

What sort of art do I enjoy doing
Some types of art I enjoy doing are drawing, painting and... that's about it. I am not much of a art fan so I don't really remember much art we do at school.

What art skills would I like to improve on
I would like to improve on collages, drawing, painting and every other type of art, because I am really bad at art.

 What ideas do I have for the art exhibition
I was thinking of the class to do a alien thing because people probably won't expect it. The thing I think we should do for the alien thing is maybe a giant black background with little stars everywhere, a few random planets, earth, and lots of U.F.Os' flying towards earth.


Well that's all I got for now, SEEYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment