Tuesday, March 3, 2015

What i have leaned so far (this is my first post)

SSSUUUPPP SCHOOL

this is DJ blogger (and this is my first post).

Today I am going to talk about what I have learned throughout this week.


Sri Lanka 




As you can tell my country is Sri Lanka. I didn't have to learn much since my family was born there but I did learn a few things. I learned what my  country's emblem looks like. It looks like this.--------------------------------> I also learned that Sri Lanka has the highest ODI (which means One Day International) score of 443 runs. But otherwise I didn't really learn anything really new, at the time of this posting I haven't even finished my Sri Lanka slideshow so yeah I didn't really learn much. Anyway next subject.

Friend in class

The person I am talking about is a person I have known for a while but I'm not always in the same class as, his name is Henry.  Henry is a nice friend who is pretty good at drawing.  Yesterday we had to draw a comic strip of the conversation of two taniwha called Ngake and Wataitai. When hew drew Ngake and whataitai I thought it was really good. In total he is a really nice friend who is really good at sports and drawing.

One other thing

One other thing is that I love posting and I will definitely keep on posting.


PEACE














No comments:

Post a Comment