Monday, November 16, 2015

BOOK WEEKS STUFF

Hey guys comedy shorts.... oops, thinking about something else. Hey guys I'm back, and today I will be writing about book week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My favourite event on book week was the golden ticket hunt. The aim of the event is to solve the clues to find the golden ticket. The golden ticket idea came from the book Charlie and the chocolate factory. Our teacher told us it was a bad idea to go into groups to figure out the answers, but when one group found the ticket, he gave each person in the group (which was a group of five) a crunchie each. The only reason I liked the event is because I like solving mysteries and problems.

My second favourite event was the character parade. The only reason I liked this event is because you got to dress up as a character from a book. I dressed up as Thompson. I personally didn't like the parade because you just walked around at school as your character.

My third favourite event was when Kate de Goldi came to our school. I liked this event because I got to learn how book writers get their inspiration from ( oh and Kate is a New Zealand book writer),and how they think when they write books. She also gave us some tips for writing books and what books were like in her day.

Any way, thanks for reading guys. BYEEEEE






2 comments:

  1. NICE POST BRO MAKE SURE TO........ AHHH IDK JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! YEAH!!!! YOU SHOULD OF PUT ME AND CALVIN IN THERE BECAUSE WE WERE IN YOUR GROUP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD THING YOU DIDN'T SAY WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete