Tuesday, November 10, 2015

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS (when I was young)

once upon a time YOU LOOKED ON MY BLOG!!!!!
Hey guys today I'm going to talk about my favourite book while I was young, ASTERIX!!! Even though the Asterix series is still one of my favourite books, I started reading it while I was quite young, maybe about 5. The Asterix books are about Asterix (obviously) going on adventures with Obelix (my favourite character) to defeat Romans. The reason why the gauls (this is the clan that Asterix is in) attack the Romans is because the Romans want to take over their village. But the thing stopping the Romans is the Gauls', Druids' magic potion that makes anyone who drinks it invincible. But only the Druid knows the recipe. The things I like about the books are that they are funny, they have quite a bit of action, and it has a puppy yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well that's all I got for now, see ya all later!!!!!!

1 comment: