Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Term 4 goals

Hey Guys

I'm back and today I'll be writing about how my term goals have been going. The term has just gone flying out the window. To me it still feels like the second week of term and now we're already writing about our goals.
Image result for life goals gif
My academic goal for this term was to get the excellence badge which I'm happy to sa
y I now have. Usually just forget most of the things I have done during the term/year like test scores and other things like that. My Catholic character goal this term was to say a rosary every week (unlike every other term where it was to be a better catholic character member). So far I've been completing this goal. My cultural goal is to speak more Maori in everyday situations like saying hello or thanks. So far I haven't been keeping up to well with this goal, but i shall start trying a bit harder now. My physical goal was to get into the inter-zones for discuss, but sadly I didn't make the qualifying distance (but then again, neither did anyone else at the northern-zones). 

Well that's all for now. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment