Tuesday, June 9, 2015

EPIC values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO
It is week eight and I'm going to tell you about our EPIC values. EPIC stands for Empathy, Perseverance, Integrity and Creativity.

I think Empathy is the easiest because you have to understand someone instead of trying to get through something thats hard,think of some thing new and cool or being completely honest a lot of the time. The most challenging school value for me I think is perseverance because most of the time it is difficult to get through something that is hard. The value I showed this week was perseverance. I showed perseverance by helping carry Haveesha to the first aid room when he hurt his leg and couldn't walk.


Thats all I got for now bye!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment