Monday, June 22, 2015

SPORTS STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO SPORTS PEEPS
It is week ten and I'm going to tell you about what we have been doing in Nairnville.


I have been finding Nairnville sessions pretty fun especially the ripper rugby and soccer sessions. I didn't like the gymnastics though. I enjoyed ripper rugby the most because I like rugby. Some skills I have learned are moving into space when playing rugby and passing with the side of my foot instead of with the front in soccer. I don't think I have been pushing myself because none of the session were really hard. I could talk less and listen more to get more out of the sessions. I would suggest playing badminton because it is fun :)   .

That's all I got for now BYE!!!!! 

2 comments: